I am a partner in the Corporate team at Clarkslegal LLP which comprises part of the Business Services Group. I provide advice and support on all aspects of Corporate and Business Law to the specialist tech start-up adviser, ForburyTECH Limited.
I have considerable experience in providing effective corporate and business law advice to a wide range of businesses, both in and out of the tech sector. I advise start-up businesses, SME’S, owner-managed businesses and international clients across all sectors, examples of my experience include:
- Advising in respect of business and corporate structures;
- Acting for clients on Acquisitions and disposals of businesses;
- Advising on De-mergers and re-organisations;
- Advising in respect of corporate insolvency- restructurings and all aspects of insolvency (solvent or unsolved);
- Advising businesses on how to approach insolvency, directors duties and conduct along with advising businesses on buying or acquiring assets from insolvency;
- Advising both investors and businesses in respect of all aspects of business funding;
- Advising businesses and individuals in respect of shareholder and business owner disputes;
- Drafting partnership agreements, shareholder agreements and articles of association; and
- Advising on all aspects of share reorganisations, share capital consolidations and buy backs, changes to rights attaching to shares and share classifications and rights issues.