Clarkslegal LLP - Solicitors in Reading and London

Personal Immigration

EEA Applications

We have a wealth of experience of helping family members of EEA nationals obtain family permits, residence cards and permanent residence cards. Post BREXIT, the rules stay in place until the UK officially leaves the EU which means those wishing to apply under these routes should continue to do so. 

We also assist EEA nationals who wish to obtain a document certifying permanent residence. EEA nationals who have resided in the UK and have been exercising their Treaty Rights for a continuous period of 5 years automatically acquire permanent residence. However, in November 2015, amendments to nationality laws now require those wishing to naturalise as British citizens to first obtain a certificate confirming permanent residency and after holding the same for 12 months, they can then apply to become a British citizen. 

We have vast experience in this area and our immigration lawyers are on hand to simplify the complex application process and can help you submit a properly executed application.

Our expert solicitors who are based in London and Reading, are fully authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and are available to consult with you in person at our offices, or via Skype or telephone. To get in touch with our business immigration team, please use the Contact Form opposite or if you prefer, call or email us.

T: 020 7539 8000
F: 020 7539 8001

Contact Us Today

+44 (0)20 7539 8000


For our monthly legal update
Sign Up