An overview of Employment Claims and the Tribunal system.
- Rules underpinning the tribunal process
- Jurisdiction issues – is tribunal allowed to hear the claim?
- Time limits for bringing claims
- Terminology – forms and preliminary hearings
- Steps to be taken once a claim is lodged – searching for relevant documentation, document disclosure and complying with procedural directions from the tribunal
- Witness availability and witness orders
- Witness statements and tips for witnesses giving evidence
- Costs in a tribunal