Thames Valley IT & Telecoms Forum
Verizon, Reading International Business Park, Basingstoke Road, Reading, RG2 6DA
From 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM on 10 October 2019
We would like to invite you to join Clarkslegal, in partnership with Laudis, Barclays Bank and James Cowper Kreston, at the next Thames Valley IT & Telecoms Forum: Data growth and thoughts on conflation.
The forum will include:
- An interactive discussion between an exclusive group of IT & Telecoms professionals
- Our guest speaker Scott Stonham, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer at Innovation Scouts with the topic being ‘Data growth and thoughts on conflation’
- 8.00am: Registration, breakfast and networking
- 8:30am: Welcome and introductions
- 8:35am: Scott Stonham, Innovation Scouts
- 9:05am: Discussion groups
- 10:30am–noon: Networking over coffee and pastries
Places are limited. To confirm your attendance, please register your interest online using the Register Online button.
About the IT Forum
- A fun, interactive networking session attended by decision makers of like-minded SMEs in the telecoms and technology space.
- The Forum is designed to encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing with businesses facing similar challenges and ambitions.
The IT Forum is supported by Clarkslegal LLP, Barclays Bank, LAUDIS Business Advisors and James Cowper Kreston.
Don't forget to follow our LinkedIn group limited to IT and Telecoms professionals around the Thames Valley.
There is parking available on site for all guests.