Landlord and Tenant Briefing Breakfast Seminar
5th Floor, Thames Tower, Station Road Reading RG1 1LX
From 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM on 10 May 2018
Clarkslegal are holding a 'Landlord and Tenant Briefing' breakfast seminar, at our Reading office, on Thursday 10th May.
The seminar will include:
- An in-depth analysis of service charge clauses – how they work and what can go wrong by Antony Morris and Richard Higgs.
- An update on recent developments and caselaw by Kate Thomas.
- 08:00am Breakfast and networking
- 08:30am Presentation by Clarkslegal's Property Solicitors
- 09:30am Refreshments and further networking
- 10:00am Close
Places are limited. To confirm your attendance, please register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org