Careers at Clarkslegal
Help us grow businesses and build a sustainable future
With employees working across multiple disciplines and departments, we want our lawyers and support staff to challenge themselves and reach their potential. We want them to think broadly about the day job and see how they might make a difference to the way we and our clients do business in a global market where nothing stands still, whilst working in a supportive, friendly and flexible environment.
We welcome individuals who want to add to our identity and culture through their work, ideas and engagement with us. Diversity in all aspects of our business is encouraged.
Why choose us?
We are a leading commercial law firm with over 100 years of history, trusted relationships and innovation to call upon. We offer you everything you would expect from a longstanding well regarded commercial law firm:
- Supported professional development - We are friendly and supportive, with training opportunities to fill you with confidence that you will reach your full potential with us. We all work in an open plan, open door working environment.
- Quality of clients - We have an outstanding client list. We provide practical yet innovative strategic advice to our clients, both in the UK and internationally.
- Stimulating and rewarding work - We are ambitious, fast paced and professional, and with us you will enjoy a challenging but rewarding role every day.
- A voice in the business - Your expertise is valued with us, where you can add ideas and input action, whatever role you have in the business, we believe you can make a difference.
- Sustainable career growth - We will support you to develop into the professional you want to be.
- International work - We work in a global market, and are also a member of TAGLaw, the third largest legal network in the world which gives us access to legal expertise in a multitude of other jurisdictions for our international clients.
- Diversity - We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to eliminating discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity.
- Benefits - we provide a package of benefits to our staff that includes access to virtual GPs, dentist and prescription costs, shopping vouchers and a range of other well-being support.
- Flexible approaches - The working world has changed. We’ve changed with it, by evolving flexible approaches to everyone’s work/life needs.
- Community - We are caring of our community providing fundraising and volunteering for nominated charities.
Business and Legal Support
We offer opportunities to join those who not just support our legal teams but are essential in driving forward our business and delivering success. These include roles in IT, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing and Facilities.
We are an LGBT+ inclusive employer and we welcome applications from all applicants regardless of any protected characteristic, gender identity or gender expression.
If you are interested in working with us, you can view our current vacancies, or put forward your CV via email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at the moment, we will post any openings on our vacancies page.
Please send a CV via email to us and we will notify you should anything be available.
If you think you might be able to help us please email HR@clarkslegal.com . We ask that you do not contact the partners directly.