National Minimum Wage Rates - 1 October 2011
07 April 2011
The Government has today announced the 2011 National Minimum Wage (NMW) rates, which will come into effect on 1 October 2011:
- The adult rate will increase by 15p to £6.08 an hour;
- The rate for 18-20 year olds will increase by 6p to £4.98 an hour;
- The rate for 16-17 year olds will increase by 4p to £3.68 an hour;
- The rate for apprentices will increase by 10p to £2.60 an hour; and
- The accommodation offset will increase from £4.61 to £4.73 per day.
Clarkslegal, specialist Employment lawyers in London, Reading and throughout the Thames Valley.
For further information about this or any other Employment matter please contact Clarkslegal's employment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone 020 7539 8000 (London office), 0118 958 5321 (Reading office) or by completing the form on this page.
This information is for guidance purposes only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice. Please refer to the full General Notices on our website.
Read more articles