Home Office update: New visa fees from April 2018
23 March 2018
New fees for immigration and nationality are to come into effect on 6 April 2018. The changes include increases to Tier 2 work visa fees, indefinite leave to remain and naturalisation applications. We’ve highlighted some of the increases below but a full list can be found here.
- Short visit visa (up to 6 months): £93 (previously £89)
- Long term visitor (up to 2 years): £350 (previously £337)
- Long Term visitor (up to 5 years): £636 (previously £612)
- Long Term visitor (up to 10 years): £798 (previously £767)
TIER 2 VISAS
- Tier 2 General, Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff up to 3 years: £610 (previously £587)
- Tier 2 General, Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff over 3 years: £1,220 (previously £1,174)
- In country
- Tier 2 General, Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff up to 3 years: £704 (previously £677)
- Tier 2 General, Tier 2 ICT Long Term Staff over 3 years: £1,408 (previously £1,354)
TIER 2 SPONSORS
No changes to sponsor licence or renewal fees (will remain at £536 for small and charitable sponsors and £1476 for medium and large sponsors). No change to Tier 2 and 5 Priority Change of Circumstances (will remain at £200 per request). No changes to CoS assignment fees (will remain at ££199 for Tier 2 CoS).
TIER 1 VISAS
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur overseas: £1,021 (previously £982)
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur in country: £1,277 (previously £1,228)
- Tier 1 Investor overseas and in country: £1,623 (previously £1,561)
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur overseas: £363 (previously £349)
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur in country: £493 (previously £474)
OTHER WORK VISAS
- Representative of overseas business (overseas application): £610 (previously £587)
- Representative of overseas business (in country application): £704 (previously 677)
- Tier 5 Temporary Worker & Youth Mobility Scheme: £244 (previously £235)
SETTLEMENT & BRITISH NATIONALITY
- Indefinite Leave to Remain: £2,389 (previously £2,297)
- Naturalisation as a British citizen: £1,250 (previously £1,202)
Clarkslegal, specialist Immigration lawyers in London, Reading and throughout the Thames Valley.
For further information about this or any other Immigration matter please contact Clarkslegal's immigration team by email at email@example.com by telephone 020 7539 8000 (London office), 0118 958 5321 (Reading office) or by completing the form on this page.
This information is for guidance purposes only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice. Please refer to the full General Notices on our website.
Read more articles