Clarkslegal LLP - Solicitors in Reading and London

Legal Updates

EU Settlement Scheme: What evidence to submit?

18 July 2019 #Immigration #Setting up in the UK

When you apply under the EU Settlement Scheme, you will be asked to provide your national insurance number. This will enable the Home Office to conduct an automated check to establish your residency in the UK. Sometimes the results may come back as unclear or you may not agree with the results. You then have the opportunity to upload further documents to evidence your residency in the UK. These can either be photographs or scans of documents. The below is a non-exhaustive list of documents you can provide:

evidence of residence

Clarkslegal, specialist Immigration lawyers in London, Reading and throughout the Thames Valley.
For further information about this or any other Immigration matter please contact Clarkslegal's immigration team by email at by telephone 020 7539 8000 (London office), 0118 958 5321 (Reading office) or by completing the form on this page.
This information is for guidance purposes only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice. Please refer to the full General Notices on our website.

Read more articles

Bhavneeta Limbachia

Bhavneeta Limbachia

T: 020 7539 8019
M: 0777 581 5811


Immigration team
+44 (0)20 7539 8000