Our franchising team can help you whether you are a franchisee or a franchisor on all aspects of franchising, from advising on the commercial or property aspects of a franchise arrangement to dealing with employment issues and resolving any disputes that might arise.
We can assist with the initial consideration of your new business venture right through to aiding you with your exit from the franchise when the time is right.
Some particular areas we can help you with include:
- advising on the purchase or sale of an existing franchise business and negotiating with the franchisor or another franchisee on your behalf
- reviewing and advising on franchise agreements and other related documents
- ongoing support as you operate and hopefully expand your business
- advising on exiting a franchise
- experienced advice on property, employment, dispute resolution and general commercial trading issues
We have vast experience in acting for both large multinationals and SMEs and our team can assist with developing an existing business into a franchise business or advising an already established franchise.
Our services include:
- advising on the viability of franchising an existing business
- preparing franchise agreements for potential franchisees and drafting terms and conditions of business and other supporting documentation
- reviewing with you how to best expand and exploit your business and the brand including technology support through forburyTECH
- advising on conflicts and disputes with franchisees
- advice on recruitment, HR and other employment issues
- acting as independent legal advisors to your franchisees
For our monthly legal update