REPORTS TO: Partner
REASON FOR NEED: Additional
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF JOB
- Provide user friendly, up to date, to the point property legal advice and guidance to clients
- Seek a greater understanding of the client industries – increase commercial awareness
- Promote the services and reputation of the firm
- Continually seek profitable growth opportunities
- Take responsibility for personal development
- Provide support to less experienced members of the team
- Proactively participate / contribute within the team & firm
- Take an active role in the development of know-how
- Develop strong client relationships
- Participate in marketing activities such as presentations, writing articles, preparing tenders and attending networking events
- Min 2:1 or equivalent/A/B grades A’levels
- Consistently good academic record
- IT literate – working knowledge of Word/Outlook/TFB or equivalent
- Experience of general commercial property work - licences, sales and purchases of freeholds and leaseholds, grant and taking of leases, general management work, some corporate support work etc. This will be for a wide range of clients including small and medium sized businesses, large corporates and PLCs, charities, and public-sector bodies including NHS organisations.
- Some residential sales knowledge although very little involved in the role.
- Strong drafting and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Capable of producing written advice for clients which is to the point
- Competent grammar skills
- Capable of giving practical, commercial advice
- User friendly, with excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
The position may alternatively report to an Associate or other senior team member, at the discretion of Clarkslegal LLP.
If you believe you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job code ‘READ/PROP/2/10-17' in the subject line.